With thousands of websites in fierce competition not only to be noticed by their targeted audience but also fighting fiercely to entice visitors not only to visit their site but to remain, browse longer and ultimately convert.
According to SEO professionals, it is now more essential than ever to have a sticky site and contents.
A STICKY WEBSITE, a well-designed and engaging site that makes visitors find difficult to leave, can provide your business and sales several Benefits such as:
- a higher brand understanding and awareness as users browse your site, they will learn more about you and thus feel more comfortable investing or subscribing in your brand
- a much lower bounce rate as visitors will tend to stick around longer
- a much higher traffic and increased social shares as more visitors will browse and read more of your site’s content. This will thereby give your content a higher chance of being shared and thus gaining you more referral traffic from shares
- higher chance of conversions as there are more people interacting with your site, this will tend to provide you with more opportunities for visitors to subscribe, follow, like, and others
Here are 10 USEFUL TIPS to Make your Site Content Sticky:
1. Make your Site Design User-Friendly.
This means an easy-to-navigate and easy-to-use site design, with prominent menu options and an effective in-site search function.
2. Be Impressive Yet Welcoming
According to expert in SEOs, as your site design is the first impression you’ll make with your audience, you need to make your site eye-catching, bold, one of a kind (the kind that your audience would respond to) and very “browseable” that they can’t help but be interested and excited to read and learn more about your site’s pages and contents.
You also need to make your home page function as a start here page, where visitors will be eased slowly yet invitingly into what you’re all about. Present your customers with a number of options for further exploration, but take not to bombard them with thousands of links or features.
3. Have a Personality
Personalize your site and be different yet interesting from every other site out there. Make your audience to instantly get a sense of what makes you different from your competitors.
4. Have a Prominent Call to Action
It is recommended by ethical SEO service providers to have more than one call to action, make one prominent above the fold and one in your sidebar or navigation area and then another one below your post. With this, people will be triggered to subscribe whether they have just arrived on your blog or if they’ve just finished reading a post.
5. Make your Audience Get Lost in your Content
This means that once a visitor reads one article, they will be enticed to read more and find it harder to leave. To do this, create a well-written, engaging, useful, must-read or must-see content.
Also, make sure to provide plenty of internal links to further related content, offer up your most popular posts, and others. As with every link your audience clicks, make sure that you are tempting them with further links to keep them reading and sticking to your site.
6. Be Fresh
People like and love to read fresh, topical content. With each piece of relevant, timely new content, this will give you a new opportunity to drive people into your site.
7. Be Interactive
Entice your audience to do something as this would get them to invest in your site and thus increase the likelihood that they’ll return. Interaction could include:
- Projects and Memes
8. Give Something to Miss Out On
Provide social media promotions, giveaways, and fan-only sales as these will create a feeling of exclusivity. So, if others see these, they will tend to feel they have missed an opportunity, if they don’t visit and browse your site.
9. Include a “Subscribe to Comments” Feature to Your Blog
In this way, those who comment will be drawn back to continue the conversation and increase the chances of them becoming loyal readers.
10. Determine and Deliver what your Customers are Looking For
Find out what’s already making your customers stick. Find out what keywords are bringing searchers to your site. And then deliver and optimize them. For instance, if a certain product is bringing in ten times more traffic than usual this week, make sure to feature it prominently on your site.
Posted by PremiumSEOSolutions.com.au:
“If you’re thinking of hiring an Australia Search Engine Optimization Company that can help you take your business to the next level, then take a look at the different custom SEO Packages we offer. We can help you increase your search engine rankings as well as receive more clicks from search engines, providing your site with more organic targeted traffic.