With search engines looking to provide great and compelling user-experience, infographics have emerged to become a hit for many online businesses and expert SEOs to artfully represent their products and services information in creative and eye-catching, engaging ways.
Not only is infographics a hit SEO marketing tool going viral, infographics are also a great way to generate high-quality natural backlinks.
Strategically promoting your infographics not only can greatly increase your chances of going viral and establishing your brand, but also can help you build more backlinks.
However, many still fall short when it comes to infographic promotion. Though, great content can attract its own audience, according to SEO community, content isn’t great unless and until someone shares it.
Here are some Strategies on How to Promote your Infographics Effectively:
1. Add Social Media Buttons on your Infographic Page (to Make it Shareable)
Make sure that the social sharing buttons on the page that hosts your infographic are easy to see and use. You can include a text area form element with code that users can easily copy to embed the infographic (with link back to your site) on their own website or blog.
2. Add Embedded Code
Don’t forget to provide the embedded code of your infographic to make it easier for webmaster or blogger to grab your infographic or link to it. You can include the code of its simple link, small image and large image.
3. Promote it on your Blog
Create a blog post about your infographic. Discuss clearly what your infographics is all about and make it sure that its content is different from the content of your infographic page.
4. Submit it on Infographic Directories
The web has many excellent infographic and visual graphic directories, which exist for the purpose of displaying and housing infographics. Promote your infographics through submitting by these directories as it will give you a mix of dofollow and nofollow links as well as the chance for webmasters to find you there. You can submit your infographics to these sites:
- Infographics Archive
- Daily Infographic
- Visual Loop
- Cool Infographics
- Infographic Journal
- Infographics Showcase
If you want to find more locations for submission, you can try a Google search for Submit Your Infographic. This will yield sites with infographic submission forms.
5. Create a Press Release about your Infographic
Make sure to optimize the press release to stand out from the crowd. Make sure to write a persuasive opening sentence or paragraph that will compel people to learn more. Also make sure to include how your infographic will solve your audience’s problems or how it will be of use and relevance to them.
- Promote it on Social Network Sites like Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Stumbleupon.
- Make use of Pinterest re-pin function and Tumblr’s re-post function to spread your infographic across each platform.
- Schedule a roll out of tweets. You could create as many tweets as there are facts. Make sure that each tweet includes one specific fact from your infographic that you can roll out to your audience over time. Also, ensure that each tweet have a link back to the full infographic. And then, schedule a repeat of the roll out of your tweet a few days later.
- Do the same with Facebook and Google+. But with Facebook, spread the posts out over a longer period of time, such as daily. Then once, all scheduled posts are done, repeat the rollout.
6. Start Sending Email Request
Make a highlight of your infographic in your email promotion to your in-house prospect and/or customer list. Don’t forget to include a segment of the graphic and a link for readers to see the full image on your website or blog.
Spread the Word
Like our infographic? Share it with others by embedding it on your own blog or site. Click the image to see the given code!
Posted by PremiumSEOSolutions.com.au:
“We are a trusted SEO Company in Australia that provides cost-effective SEO Packages. Let us help you analyze your website to determine issues that may be preventing your site from ranking well in search engines.