Being online on Facebook most of the time will ultimately make you a candidate for a dalliance award, but on second thought, you could actually put that time to good use.
FACEBOOK is today’s most popular social media platform; the millions of users it has can speak for that fact itself. Because of its massive reach to users, providers of SEO in Australia consider it an effective tool for business advertising.
If you have a business that you want to promote, then take advantage of Facebook Ads.
These ads are bought by advertisers on an auction basis, and they are charged either through clicks or impressions.
With the help of a reliable search engine optimisation company, a business can create various types of ads and publish them on Facebook.
Still doubtful on the effectiveness of Facebook Ads? Well, better take note of the following:
- Facebook generates approximately 3,200,000,000 likes and comments every day from all over the world.
- The type of device users have is an irrelevant factor since Facebook is available on various OS platforms.
- Businesses can look forward to having better brand awareness, increased ad recall, and higher share of conversions.
- Businesses can expect a 3 to 5 time return on their ad expenditure.
If you are ready to take your business to the next level of success, then identify the category for your Facebook Ads from the following:
Ads (Voice of Business)
With this, the business owner has a full control of all the elements of the ad, including the title, the images, and the texts. Under this are four formats:
- Standard Ad is what you normally see at the right-hand side of your Facebook page.
- Page Post Ad is a sponsored post that reaches a greater number of users. It is more visible in all Facebook placements, including news feeds in both desktop and mobile devices.
- Mobile app install Ad is the type specially made to display as mobile news feeds. When this ad is clicked, he or she is taken to the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Sponsored Result appears only on desktop search results on Facebook, one visible at the top of the Facebook interface.
Sponsored Stories (Voice of Friend)
Ads in this category are made by the users themselves and not the advertisers. When a user interacts with one of your Facebook entities, he or she may start the string of likes on and shares of your business page. Even though you as the advertiser cannot control the content of a user’s post, you may sponsor such posts to reach a wider audience.
Knowing these things, you are now set to create your first ad, which is an easy three-step process:
- First, the business creates an ad.
- Second, Facebook delivers the ad and then gets paid for that. The advertiser specifies whom should and can see the ad.
- Third, the ad becomes visible to potentially interested users; this means that each ad is targeted for a specific audience.
To fully maximise the advantages of using Facebook Ads, you should get the premium SEO services of Premium SEO Solutions. It is a reliable search engine optimisation company in Australia that offers cost-effective SEO Packages for small and large businesses.